CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take a Whiff!

I so wish this was a smell-o-vision blog. I'd love it if you could get a whiff of some of the things we've got growing around here.

Just a quick peek...

This Greek oregano smells heavenly. Every time I water it I want to rush right out and buy a pizza!

Note to self: Weed onion patch today. While weeding, enjoy the subtle aroma.

The cabbages are growing so quicklly! They don't smell like cabbage yet, but when Hubby walks by them he smiles, nods and says, "Oh yeah... I can smell the corned beef and cabbage already."
How are things growing--and smelling!--in your garden?


2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I have a pile of marjoram on the side of my garden (so much, I actually pull it like weeds), but I love to walk over and brush my hands through it. Mmmmmm.....

Dru said...

Nice, very nice.