CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

It Takes a Seed

I planted these lupines in the greenhouse last year. I used a dozen seeds from a package I bought on sale and now I have clumps of lupine popping up all over!

These are near the greenhouse. The first photo was taken last week. The second, just a day or so ago. Can you see how quickly they're growing? I am so psyched to see the gorgeous flowers. And, since these are perennial, I'll have flowers every year without doing anything more than I've already done. Does it get any easier than that?

When the flowers arrive, I'll take more photos.

So much enjoyment, and all from a tiny little seed...






2 comments:

Dru said...

wow

Marianne Arkins said...

I LOVE lupines... but have terrible luck growing them. I think I take care of them too much. My neighbor has a bunch, plopped into yucky soil and never waters them, and they thrive.

*sigh*

Can't wait to see yours bloom!